Stargate: SG-1: RPG Core Rulebook
- Create your own character by choosing from 5 Races, 6 Classes, and a multitude of possible Origins.
- Classless Leveling: Post level 5, you can start to cross-train your character and choose from a wide variety of Feats that allow you to mold your character just as you'd like.
- Participate in new plot and action Encounter types such as Convince, Research & Development, Aerial Combat, Pursuit, Firefight, and many more.
- Create your own Stargate stories and use our new Campaign System that guides you on how to create a campaign like you would a TV Series of your very own.
- Familiar 5th edition d20 base rules that have been highly adapted to fit a modern sci-fi setting.
- Focus on social and plot mechanics with the addition of Determination Points and Moxie for social turn order.
- Catch-up on the state of the Universe with a Stargate Program Brief chapter which details all we know leading up to season 7. This includes new Goa'uld, planets, allies, and life forms.